Our World Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

08-Feb-2011: The Unstoppable Force and The Immovable Object

3 posters

Go down

08-Feb-2011: The Unstoppable Force and The Immovable Object Empty 08-Feb-2011: The Unstoppable Force and The Immovable Object

Post  RJ_Prime Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:02 am

08-Feb-2011: The Unstoppable Force and The Immovable Object 18

So...who's the Unstoppable Force and who's the Immovable Object?
And, well, talk about chlorine in the previous page...

RJ_Prime

Back to top Go down

08-Feb-2011: The Unstoppable Force and The Immovable Object Empty Re: 08-Feb-2011: The Unstoppable Force and The Immovable Object

Post  Kuurion Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:31 pm

You know, I've got my suspicions, but I've never been able to fully figure it out. It could plausibly go either way. (though one route is a bit convoluted)
Kuurion
Kuurion
Admin

http://www.birdyandnicky.com/ourworld

Back to top Go down

08-Feb-2011: The Unstoppable Force and The Immovable Object Empty Re: 08-Feb-2011: The Unstoppable Force and The Immovable Object

Post  Captain Video Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:53 pm

I had figured Art for the immovable object (he's a bit staid in his ways, as is clear from nine years of the same haircut). I don't understand how it would work the other way around, but there's probably an argument that could sway my mind. I'm not sure the word "stubborn" could describe both of these men - Art is a quiet man - but perhaps "intractable" could.

I'd like to add that I really love Kuurion's growth details, such as Pete's muzzle and Art's brightening fur.
Captain Video
Captain Video
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuurion Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:24 am

... see, now I had it completely the other way around. I figured Pete would be the immovable object, since he's pretty much shown to be immature and generally energetic throughout all the years, whereas Art is unstoppable in that he's one of them academic genius types - getting valedictorian.

How did that happen? We made this page months ago and there's been a completely opposite understanding of the title this whole time.
Kuurion
Kuurion
Admin

http://www.birdyandnicky.com/ourworld

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Video Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:27 am

I have no idea. Thank God we aren't subcontractors on anything with moving parts.
Captain Video
Captain Video
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down